Thursday, April 7, 2011

REFLECTION……


REFLECTION……

I m the rebel who who wants change. The misfit who wants to fit in... The world is my mirror. I m crude, ugly and wild. I m mad at the oval of civilized spite. Try to break the looking glass ,which breaks me. Blood and the shiny shards sting. My taunting image in the broken mirror hurts me more. This cruel world succeeds. I live a life of lies... I go through life a phantom,an empty sprite. And then I cm across... The cool, black waters. Of that deep lake of myself. I bathe in it. It heals and soothes. My hurt n the battered soul. I peer into silent depths. The clamouring world is far away, I m oblivious to its demands. Clarity emerges in the moving ripples. That show a different me. I turn back n face life. The broken rebel is transformed. Into a splendid being-called ME.

Note: I had penned down this  during my courtship , modified after we parted . Though I could never got the opportunity to show him this. I am not in touch with him now , I am not sure about his current status. This write up is dedicated to my love….our love …to our golden time.

No comments:

Post a Comment